Bureau OF Statistics Punjab Lahore April Jobs 2015 Announced
Bureau OF Statistics Punjab Lahore April Jobs Announced 2015.Candidates must be domiciled in the Punjab The following posts in Bureau of Statistics, Punjab on Contract Basis against Regular posts. The details of posts to be filled are given below:-
|Name of the post with BS||No. of posts & place of posting||Eligibility & Experience||Age
|1.||Data Processing Assistant
|Lahore 7||i. Graduate with Statistics and Economics or Statistics and Mathematics from a recognized University.
ii. Musi qualify a programing Aptitude Test to be conducted by Bureau of Statistics.
|20 to 25|
|Lahore 4 Bhawalpur 1 D.G.Khan 4 Faisalabad 3 Gujranwala 2 Multan 2 Rawalpindi 2 Sargodha 2||i. Graduate (B.A/B.Sc) from a recognized University with Statistics and Economics as Elective Subjects.
ii. Must qualify a Statistical Aptitude Test to be conducted by the Bureau of Statistics.
|20 to 25|
|3.||Machine Man (BS-05)||Lahore 1||i. Literate who can read English & Urdu with one year’s experience in Letter Block Composing and Operating a Tradle Machine.
ii. Must qualify a Test in Letter Block Composing and Operating the Machine to be conducted by Bureau of Statistics.
|18 to 35|
Terms & Conditions :
- Candidates must be domiciled in the Punjab. However local candidates will be given preference for recruitment.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable for male candidates and 8 years for female candidates as per Govt. Policy. Separate application for age relaxation is not required in this regard.
- Employees of Government Departments/ Autonomous Bodies must route their applications through their respective Departments/ Organizations.
- 3% quota is reserved for disable persons as per Government Policy.
- 15% quota is reserved for female candidates as per Government Policy.
- 5% quota is reserved for minorities as per Government Policy.
- Recruitment will be made on contract basis initially for a period of 3 years extendable as per Government Contractual Policy.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the posts.
- Incomplete applications and received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Applications complete in all respect along-with two photographs. Educational Certificates, C.N.I.C and Experience Certificate etc should reach the undersigned till 18-04-2015 after the publication of the advertisement in the Newspapers.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test and interview.
- Any kind of approach or to exert pressure on the Competent Authority regarding selection will be considered disqualification.