Situation Vacant For HOD Assistant Professor in KPK Polytechnic And Mono-tech Institutes
they can select all candidates to get jobs.
Applications are invited from male and female candidates for . post of HODI Assistant Professor (BPS-18) for Polytechnic and Mono-tech Institutes, of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Workers Welfare Board with the following criteria:
Bsc Engineering Degree in relevant subject vrith minimum 2nd division and 05 years teaching experience in reputable public or Private Technical Education sector. Experience as Head of institution in reputable technical institute will be considered as an additional ability for the post. Goad command over English
How to Apply:
1. Application form and online deposite slip are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
2. Please deposit t.t fee of Rs. 5001- through . prescribed deposit slip at any online branches of AEI, UBL, MCB or HBL.
3. Candidates are required to send their prescribed Application Form alcng with online deposit slip (In Original) and CNIC to NTS Headquarter, Islamabad (Addre5Sgiven on F..PID(P) 204/15
I. Applicant must be resident of Khyber Palchtunkhwa.
2. Employees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Worker Welfare Board (Head Office/Institutions) can apply through proper channel.
3. Government servant may apply through properchannel.
4. All appointments will be made on contract basis for a period of 01 year, extendable on performance.
5. Incomplete applications in any form and those received after the due dateshall not be considered.
6. 2, quota will be reserved fcr disa. persons.
7. Age relaxation case will be consider. in light of Govt. rules on case to case basis.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease Number of Posts OR of Cancellation of requirement process by assigning a valid reason.
9. NTS will charge Rs. 500, for everyApplication form from every candidaN applying for the post of HoD /Associate Profe.or
10. The Appicants are advised tosubmit application forms.thin 15-days of publication of the advertisement..