Lahore Development Authority NTS Recruitment Test 2015 Download.Lahore Development Authority Assistant Director Jobs Lahore Test Download NTS Form 2015 LDA TEST NTS FORM 2015 Jobs Lahore. Lahore Development Authority (LDA) (Recruitment Test) and Downlod Application Form 2015.Lahore Development Authority (LDA) (Recruitment Test) and Downlod Application Form 2015 .Lahore Development Authority (LDA) (Recruitment Test) and Downlod Application Form 2015
Lahore Development Authority (LDA) (Recruitment Test) and Downlod Application Form 2015.Lahore Development Authority (LDA) (Recruitment Test) and Downlod Application Form 2015.
Lahore Development Authority (LDA) (Recruitment Test) and Downlod Application Form 2015 .
We list ads from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar , Quetta ,Gujranwala and Faisalabad .Admissions University and all other admissions in Universities and colleges of Pakistan. Admissions University results ,merit lists , scholarships and students comments. All admissions in Karachi , Lahore ,Islamabad , Peshawar , Rawalpindi , Quetta and all other cities of Pakistan. Jobs,
1. The Upper age limit mentioned above also includes five (5) years general age relaxation as per government policy. No further relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible.
2. Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
3. 15% of vacancies are reserved for women. However they will also be considered against open merit.
4. 2% quota is reserved for disabled. Only such disabled persons will be eligible to be considered for jobsreserved for disabled, who have been declared disabled and fit for work on a particular job by the Provincial Council as defined in Section 5 of Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1981. (Disability Certificate must be attached with application).
5. 5% of vacancies are reserved for minorities subject to their fulfillment of other conditions.
6. The Candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
7. In service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be, however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible.
9. Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
10. Number of Posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
11. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
12. Exact Qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned as in the Application Formwhich should be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website.
1.Assistant Director (General Cadre) BPS-17
No. of Posts: 24
Qualification: M.A/M. Sc or “B.A and LL.B”(At least 16 years of education or Equivalent)
Age: 21 to 30
2. Assistant Director (Town Planning) BPS-17
No. of Posts: 10
Qualification: B.Sc. Town Planning
Age: 21 to 30
3. Assistant Director (Civil) BPS-17
No. of Posts: 06
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineer recognized university.
Age: 21 to 30
Lahore Development Authority (LDA)