Child Protection and Welfare Bureau, Punjab
The Child Protection & Welfare Bureau, Government of Punjab has announced the availability of various jobs in the department and applications from suitable candidates have been invited now.All candidate apply for this job.But For this hey should appear in the NTS test.Here is also at this page all can Free Download Application Forms at the below Given Link.
Last Date For Application Submission : Wednesday, 8th April 2015
- NTS will not issue Roll No Slips to those who have not filled in their academic record properly.
- Candidate should convert their grades into marks. (O Level / A Level or any other degree having grade).
- Write exact degree name & major subject mention in certificate / transcript.
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Application Form can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk.
2) Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.500/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
3) Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
4) Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
5) Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics, NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview by the Department.
6) Only short listed candidates on the basis of written test will be called for interview.
7) Last date of submission of application is 8/4/ 2015.
8) Number of posts can be increased / decreased without any notice.
9) Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centre, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
10) Candidates can also download their roll no. slips from NTS website.
11) Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
12) The appointments shall be made strictly on merit under the broad guidelines of the latest Recruitment Policy/Contract Appointment Policy of Government of the Punjab.
13) The applicant must be having a domicile of Punjab Province and can be posted any where in Punjab local residents will be given preference.
14) Post applied for should be clearly written on top right corner of the application and envelope. 15) The candidates already serving in government departments should apply Through Proper Channel.
16) Five years relaxation in upper age limit shall be given as per government instructions.
17) No TA / DA shall be given for test/interview.
18) The quota reserved for disabled, she-male, minorities, in service / retired employees of the Bureau from BS-01 to BS-04 and women quota will be observed as prescribed in the policy.