(LESCO) Lahore Electric Supply Company Limited List of Candidates 2015 The Government of Pakistan approved a Strategic Plan in 1994 as a consequence of which the power wing of WAPDA has been unbundled into 12 Companies for generation transmission and distribution of electricity.The environment and structure of the power industry throughout the world are undergoing dramatic change.
The power sector is moving from monopoly to privatization and from integration to disintegration.
These electric supply companies are working in all over Pakistan under WAPDA and most of us are always keep in search to have job in Wapda due to its numerous facilities for its employees but they don’t know that when Wapda has announced job opportunities. To resolve this problem we have developed this page where you’ll have all latest jobs announced by the wapda or any other department or company working under Wapda.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan (attached withapplication form downloaded from NTS website Incomplete applications
2.Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
3. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website.
4. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
5. For any information regarding test, candidates may contact to NTS.
6. Application Forms shall be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org.pk