Punjab Govt Districts Teachers Educator DTE Jobs 2015 Application Form Download.the name of Education Extension Centre (EEC) in the year 1959. Since its inception it is contributing positively in the progression of quality education in the Province by working as a change agent. The Government has facilitated teacher development by evolving a specific role for the Directorate as an organization solely responsible for coordinating and ensuring teacher development in the province
DTE job entails extensive visits to the field on daily basis. He is responsible for executing, inter alia, the following:
1. Daily visit to the schools attached with his/her CTSC.
2. Monthly assessment of students of attached schools.
3. Maintenance of data regarding allocated schools/teachers/students and preparation of CTSC file.
4. Organization of Professional Development days and HTs meetings
5. Implementation of Teacher Guides/Teacher Diaries/Lesson Plans in allocated schools
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:
Saturday 18th July, 2015
Vacancy Announcement of PTEs
Punjab has the mandate to train all public school teachers to acquaint them with modern teaching techniques and provide on the job support and mentoring to teachers for better learning opportunities to students. For this purpose, DSD has established DTSCs in the district and CTSCs at tehsil level where DTEs are placed who visit schools in the field on daily basis for assessment and mentoring of teachers in the field. To fill the vacant posts of DTEs on transfer basis for a fixed period against temporary posts of CPD Programme in CTSCs in the field, APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED from suitable candidates from amongst the in-service public school teachers for placement as District Teacher Educators (DTEs) in the following districts:
1. Qualification= Minimum BA/B.Sc
2. Public School Teachers working on regular/contract basis in BPS-9 to BPS-16 in school education department.
3. Age not more than 40 years on the closing date of application submission
For any query or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Muhammad Zahid Mukhtar, Assistant Director (RPM), DSD at office contact No. 042-99260107,0345-4074959 or visit our website at: www.dsd.edu.pk