Career Opportunities In (BISE) Board Of Intermediate Secondary Education Sahiwal .Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sahiwal invites the application from Pakistani Nationals for appointment of following IT-Staff on contract basis as per Govt. of Punjab contract policy in vogue. The candidate must meet the qualification / experience/age limit as detailed below.
How to apply
i. Application Form via Registered post/courier should reach to the NTS office
till 11-10-2014. Application Form can be down loaded from NTS website www.nts.org.pk
ii. The applications submitted only through registered dak or courier will be accepted.
iii. The candidates are required to deposit Examination Fee amounting to
Rs.600/- On Line (none refundable/none transferable) through prescribed
deposit slip at the on line branches of ABL,UBL,MCB or HBL.
iv. The candidates are required to send their application forms along with
attested testimonials and the original deposit slip at the address mentioned in
v. NTS will send the Roll No slips only to the eligible/shortlisted candidates for
vi. Separate Application Form must be sent for every post in case of applying for
more than one category/post.
vii. Attach 2 attested recent passport size photos, attested copy of Educational
and Experience Certificates, Computerized National Identity Card (C.N.I.C)
and domicile with Application Form.
viii. NTS will upload Model paper for each category.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The applications submitted only through registered dak or courier will be accepted.
2. Applications received through fax, email or after due date will not be entertained.
3. The candidates securing 50 % or above marks in NTS test will be eligible for
4. The candidates securing type speed less than 50 WPM typewriting in English/Urdu
and also key depression 10,000 per hour will not be eligible for the post of Data
5. Applicant must have Domicile of Punjab Province.
6. Age Relaxation upto 05-years will be given to each candidate as per Punjab Govt.
policy. However for female candidates 03-years will be further relaxed.
7. The age will be calculated w.e.f closing date of submission of application.
8. Employees of Govt./semi Govt or autonomous bodies can apply through proper
9. 15 % quota for female, 2 % quota for disable, 5 % quota for minorities and 20 %
quota for children of Govt. in-service and retired Class-IV employees will be
10.In case of Govt in-service and retired Class-IV employees quota , the candidate will
have to attach the documentary evidence of his parent service.
11.In case of disable quota the candidate will have to submit disability certificate duly
issued by concerned Competent Authority/Board.
12.05 (Five) additional marks will be given to Hafiz-e-Quran registered with recognized
13. Competent Authority has a right to increase or decrease the number of posts or
even cancel any category without assigning any reason.
14.Only eligible applicants will be called for Test/Interview.
15.No T.A./D.A. will be paid.